Mommy makeover surgery is a revolutionary treatment for mothers and even grandmothers. It's quickly becoming the go-to procedure for women everywhere who want to reclaim their pre-baby bodies and look better than ever! Dr. Ahmed has the skills to help you look younger and toned again.
A mommy makeover can be life-changing, transforming your body in ways that seem too good to be true. Women have been allowing themselves to take back control of their lives and embrace all aspects of motherhood with renewed confidence.
With a same-day group of surgical procedures, you can erase the years of pregnancy and childbirth's toll on your body. This allows you to start anew as an even more beautiful version of yourself.
As a medical professional, I am humbled by the opportunity to witness these procedures' profound impact on my patients' lives. They experience enhanced self-esteem and satisfaction with their appearance, which has countless positive physical and mental benefits.
Hard-working moms no longer feel embarrassed when they look in the mirror; instead, they are confident, knowing they have taken time for themselves (at last!) and control over the mirror.
Am I A Good Candidate For A Mommy Makeover?
Picture a woman feeling like she puts her needs last. She may be exhausted from lack of sleep; her body has undergone the dramatic changes of pregnancy. The hormonal shifts she has experienced have caused noticeable changes in her skin elasticity and other physical effects due to breastfeeding and abdominal growth. These experiences are normal, part of the sacrifice and joy of having children.
A MM is a great way for mothers to receive customized solutions to each individual's unique needs and concerns. As a medical doctor, I assure you that the right combination of procedures is available depending on your desired outcome. We will discuss this during our consultation when we determine if you are an excellent candidate for the surgery. If not, or if you plan to have more children, we'll stay in touch.
We also provide post-surgery care advice that includes information regarding recovery timelines and how best to take care of yourself after the procedure. Our goal is always to ensure the highest level of safety and satisfaction with your results so that you can return to living your life feeling more confident than ever!
Other Potential Procedures For A Mommy Makeover
With a MM, breast augmentation, abdominoplasty, and liposuction are all standard procedures. Surgeons can move the extracted fat to other areas of the body through liposuction. A Brazilian Butt Lift is simply fat transfer to the buttocks.
Liposuction often includes fat transfer or fat grafting in a MM. Using this procedure, we transfer fat from areas where we have removed excess fat to areas where you want it. During the procedure, we harvest fat from the abdomen, hips, and thighs using liposuction, purify it, and inject it into the desired areas. The fat can add volume to the breasts, buttocks, or face. This procedure can create a more balanced, aesthetically pleasing look and help improve self-confidence
Buttock Augmentation - Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)
Buttock Augmentation or Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is a procedure often included in a mommy makeover with liposuction and fat transfer. This procedure can help to add volume and lift to the buttocks to create a more aesthetically pleasing and balanced look. Fat harvested from the abdomen, hips, and thighs using liposuction is injected into the buttocks. This can add volume and lift to the area while creating a more aesthetically pleasing shape and look. This procedure can improve self-confidence and create a more balanced and aesthetically pleasing body shape.
Potential Risks Of A Mommy Makeover
A mommy makeover is attractive for many women seeking to restore their pre-pregnancy bodies, but as with all surgeries, the procedure comes with potential risks. Considering these risks before committing to such a drastic change is important, as the procedure can have life-changing consequences. Let us explore some risks associated with a MM.
- The first risk worth noting is breastfeeding complications; breast surgery can potentially interfere with lactation and prevent mothers from being able to nurse their little ones successfully. If you are finished having your children, that is the ideal time to have a mommy makeover
- Recovery times vary depending on the individual's physical condition – though most patients take four weeks off work after surgery – and there may be unforeseen physical limitations due to pain or discomfort in the operated area, which could impede normal activities.
- Infection is always a risk with surgery. Your surgeon will very likely introduce oral antibiotics before and after your procedures. Some surgeons give IV antibiotics, especially if you have a full tummy tuck
- Excessive bleeding is not a common risk, but certain medications, supplements, herbs, and smoking increase your likelihood of more bleeding than normal. It is essential to follow your doctor's instructions for what you ingest before surgery and quitting smoking at least eight weeks prior. Some surgeons require a nicotine test in the days before surgery
- Scar healing is a concern for some patients. If you have had previous surgery, you have a good idea of how your body heals. Some women are prone to keloid scaring, in which case, your surgeon would want to know that so that they can take extra precautions for your procedures. There are scar softeners that are available orally and topically. Most cosmetic surgeons have a protocol for caring for scars to minimize their appearance.
It's essential to weigh all options when deciding whether or not a mommy makeover is right for you, so ensure you speak candidly with your doctor about any concerns or questions you might have regarding possible risks or outcomes. Taking time for research and consultation will help you feel fully informed about your upcoming procedure, ultimately giving you peace of mind as you embark on your journey toward achieving more confidence in your body image.
What Is My Next Step?
Once you have determined that a mommy makeover is right for you, you should consult a qualified cosmetic surgeon who can help guide you.
During your consultation, you must be 100% honest about your desired outcomes so your doctor can create a customized treatment plan. Once you and your surgeon determine the ideal personalized surgical plan for your goals, the price of a mommy makeover can be determined.
Your surgeon will explain the options available when performing body contouring procedures, such as scar revision, liposuction, tummy tuck, and breast augmentation or lift. Your doctor may suggest additional treatments depending on your unique needs and goals.
They will provide information regarding any risks involved and discuss possible recovery tips along with a cost analysis of each procedure to determine which combination of treatments is most suitable for your situation.
A Note From Dr. Ahmed
Congratulations! You have taken the first step to learn more about mommy makeover surgery. As a doctor, I can attest that it is an excellent way to restore your body after pregnancy and childbirth. Combining several procedures into one operation can achieve lasting results with minimal downtime.
We look forward to helping you return to feeling like supermom again!
For a complimentary consultation, contact our office here.