VASER High-Def Liposuction Is Available in Las Vegas
VASER Liposuction Las Vegas is available with a highly trained surgeon, Dr. Ahmed. VASER High-Def Liposuction is cosmetic surgery, an FDA-approved treatment to reduce unwanted body fat safely. This advanced technology uses ultrasound waves to break down fatty tissue and release it into a cannula for suctioning and the lymphatic system. Once the fat cells are shaken loose, like grapes from their stems, these cells can be suctioned out using tiny cannulas. VASER Hi-Def Lipo causes less nerve and tissue damage while removing much more fat than traditional liposuction or laser technologies.
There are several advantages to VASER Hi-Def Liposuction. Patients experience:
- Little to no pain
- Less bruising
- Recover faster
- More fat extraction
- Skin tightening effect
- Better harvesting of healthy fat for transfer
- Enjoy better contouring outcomes than traditional liposuction techniques
Mustafa Ahmed, MD, is a triple board-certified surgeon and physician passionate about helping patients feel and look their best. Through his practice at High Definition Liposuction Las Vegas, there is no need to go elsewhere for high-quality cosmetic plastic surgery. Today's technology has led to many advanced treatments that, while effective, can also be problematic in the wrong hands. Nothing is more important than your health and safety, and working with a thoroughly trained and highly skilled doctor like Dr. Ahmed is the best possible way to get the desired results without compromising your well-being.
Schedule Your Complimentary Consultation
Meet Your Surgeon Mustafa Ahmed, MD
Mustafa Ahmed, MD, is a triple board-certified cosmetic surgeon passionate about high-definition liposuction and related procedures. Dr. Ahmed is honored to help improve the lives of the men and women of Southern Nevada who see him for their cosmetic surgery needs.
You have options for medical aesthetics and cosmetic surgery, and having that choice is beautiful. Today’s liposuction technology has evolved. Results are possible today with a thoroughly trained and highly skilled doctor like Dr. Ahmed that simply was not available just a few years ago.
Education has always played a central role in Dr. Ahmed’s life. He earned his medical degree from Ohio State University College of Medicine in Columbus. Dr. Ahmed went on to refine his skills and knowledge through a residency in internal medicine at Mount Carmel Medical Center in Columbus with a residency in general surgery at Morehouse School of Medicine in Atlanta.
Traditional and Laser Liposuction vs. High Definition VASER Lipo
Traditional Tumescent Liposuction
The classic form of liposuction creates a foundation for the methods currently in use today. All forms of liposuction use the introduction of tumescent fluid.
However, this traditional style of lipo requires the surgeon to make a continuous back-and-forth motion with their wrist and arm is relatively strenuous and causes fatigue for the doctor. It takes repetitive movement to break up the fat cells and suction them out of the body.
Although some surgeons still use some form of this original technique, it does have a long recovery due to the trauma to adjoining tissues. This method of lipo also presents the highest instances of visible irregularities.
Laser liposuction is also known as laser lipolysis. It has differences from traditional liposuction. Most surgeons that perform laser liposuction use suction, but others do not.
Tiny incisions are made to introduce guiding ports and the cannula. The cannula contains a laser to melt the fat in targeted areas. Fat that has been liquefied is gently suctioned out of the area. A good portion of fat is carried out of the body via the lymphatic system as well. Laser lipo is less traumatic and more precise than traditional liposuction, targeting fat tissue, so surrounding tissues are less likely to be damaged. Laser liposuction offers some contraction of the tissues, including tightening the skin to a small degree. The superior targeting also offers a less painful and faster recovery with less scarring.
There are two main downsides to Laser lipo:
- Like traditional and tumescent lipo, laser liposuction can only address one layer of fat, the deep subcutaneous fat. That means there are limits to how much sculpting and etching a surgeon can do.
- Laser lipo is not ideal for fat harvesting as the use of heat, melts and damages much of the fat cells. That means if you are having a BBL or other fat transfer procedures, your surgeon will have to use a huge amount of fat to get enough healthy fat or do a different type of lipo that does not damage fat in conjunction with the laser.
Of course there are always minor risks with liposuction but an infrequent side effect is burning of the skin from the laser.
VASER Ultrasound-Assisted High Definition Liposuction also uses a tumescent solution to help number the area and shrink capillaries to minimize bleeding.
Now that the fat cells are separated, the surgeon removes them using a cannula aspirator. Like laser lipo, additional softened fat will be removed by the body via the lymphatic system.
Dr. Ahmed uses VASER for his patients as it truly is the state-of-the-art liposuction method with the fewest drawback. Here are the advantages that VASER HD lipo offers that other technologies do not:
- More fat can be extracted safely than any other method
- More health fat can be harvested for transplant to the buttocks, breasts, hands, face, hip dips and more
- Fastest recovery due to minimal bruising and little to no pain
- VASER is the only liposuction that accesses both the superficial and subcutaneous (deeper) fat layer allowing surgeons to do natural, amazing body sculpting and ab etching
The downside, if you can call it that, is that VASER liposuction requires rigorous adherence to aftercare instructions in order to ensure patients get the results they envision. Patient's must where their molding and compression garments and have a series of lymphatic massages to get the remaining soft fat out of their bodies and to help "cement" the etching and sculpting while fat is still soft. Patients that do not follow the doctor's aftercare instructions risk less than optimal results.
See the next section for more information about the technology of VASER liposuction.
Who Benefits From Hi-Def Lipo?
High-definition liposuction is a body contouring procedure ideal for patients who want to achieve a slimmer profile, more curves, more definition. People at a stable weight can be a candidate for liposuction.
The ideal candidate for VASER high-definition liposuction in Las Vegas:
- You are within 30% of your ideal weight. You can still have VASER lipo if you are over 30% but consider losing some of the weight for a more optimal outcome
- You have firm skin and good elasticity. Loose skin makes for less than great results if you have excess skin or need some help with toning talk with doctor Ahmed about J plasma skin tightening or to find out if it would be necessary to exercise skin surgically
- You are a non-smoker or willing to become one. Smoking comes with a large number of health risks. In any kind of surgery, it can lead to excessive bleeding and other complications during liposuction. Most surgeons require you to be nicotine free for several weeks at minimum
- You are in good health overall. It is essential to your health and your safety that you do not have conditions or illnesses that would increase the likelihood of complications.
- Having a positive and healthy mental state is essential when having any kind of cosmetic surgery. When you have the right outlook and can manage realistic expectations, you are more likely to enjoy your results and handle the stress of surgery well.
Aftercare Is Everything
Aftercare is essential to ensure optimal healing and avoid complications. Please follow your surgeon's guidelines! Each instruction is essential, and failure to follow these instructions often results in a less desirable outcome and disappointment.
- Ultrasound-assisted massage helps drain fluids and reduce swelling. Dr. Ahmed and his team will recommend a series for optimal results in redistributing your remaining fat appropriately.
- The foam that the surgeon puts under your compression garment is essential to keeping the beautiful etching. Usually that is worn one week.
- Wear compression garments until the swelling subsides. Please use the garments provided to you and do not substitute them for any other garment. Do not wear tight clothing for four weeks following the procedure.
- Do not take aspirin, ibuprofen, or anti-inflammatory medication without consulting Dr. Ahmed and the Las Vegas team. These medications may interfere with blood clotting
- Drink plenty of water following your surgery to help flush your lymph system
- Take your first few showers with warm water and mild soap (one the doctor tells you it's ok). Do not use hot water because it could increase blood flow and cause bleeding.
- As a rule, you may resume light activities such as walking, swimming, yoga, etc., once the bleeding has stopped.
Dr. Ahmed will provide specific instructions regarding when you can return to work and perform daily activities.